Although it is belated by a few days, this is my FOTD for the 7 deadly sins theme, and I decided to go with Envy. This is a fairly obvious interpretation of the “Green Eyed Monster”. I enjoyed this as it is a little bit out there, while still being very wearable.
My only regret with this look was my choice to try and duplicate MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 on my lips. I don’t know what I was thinking! I did a good job of recreating the sahde, but as I am super pink in my skin tone, the yellow base simply doesn’t work for me!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horseradish
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #16 (Inner corner to middle of lid)
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #477 (outer corner of lid)
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #384 (crease)
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #19 (lashline)
- Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in #31
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Secret Service (used as brow powder)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy (brow highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Mildew (waterline)
- Face of Australia Stick Foundation in Outback Ivory
- MAC MSFN in Light
- MAC MSF in Petticoat
- NYX Eyeliner Pencil in Yellow
- Face of Australia Divine Shine Lip Plumper in Lavish Instinct*
What’s your favourite sin? Which sin would you have recreated?
Some of the products used were provided for consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy. I have no affiliation with any companies mentioned in this post and have not been remunerated for posting this. All opinions are my own.