While attempting to film a makeup tutorial today, I experienced a major mishap involving black gel eyeliner. Needless to say, it was mega messy and I was running late, so my planned purple hazy look rapidly became a purple smoky eye!
I was surprisingly pleased with the finished look, so I thought I would share it anyway (sadly, the tutorial was a bust).
- L’Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer*
- L’Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation*
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in 60 Illuminator*
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
- Illamasqua Gleam Cream in Flex
- Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Naked Rose*
- MAC Lipstick in Innocence Beware!*
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Asphyxia
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner in #77
- MAC Pressed Eyeshadow in Sugar Snack*
- Urban Decay Pressed Eyeshadow in Naked
- Urban Decay Pressed Eyeshadow in Buck
- Ben Nye Lumiere Pressed Eyeshadow in Cosmic Violet
- Naked Cosmetics Loose Pigment in Ivory #IV-03
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Electric
- Maybelline Volum’ Express One-by-One Mascara*
- Urban Decay Pressed Eyeshadow in Secret Service
- Australis Brow Gel*
*Products marked with an asterisk were provided for editorial consideration.