Todays FOTD theme (well actually last Friday’s theme, but I lost a few days due to a sick child) is Purple Haze. I wanted something a little bit rocker while still being pretty and wearable. Looking at the pictures I think this would have benefited from a slick of black liner, but I was so excited about my new silver eyeliner I used that instead. Live and Learn.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Oyster
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #39 (brow highlight and blush)
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #379 (mobile lid)
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #439 (crease and lower lashline)
- Shu Uemura Shimmer Eyeliner in Comet Silver
- MAC Fluidline in Brassy
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara
- Calvin Klein Brow Pencil in Blonde
- YSL Perfect Touch foundation in #03
- OCC Lip Tar in Grandma
- OCC Lip Tar in Clear
Are you a fan of purple eyeshadow? How do you incorporate purple into your makeup looks?
Some of the products used were provided for consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy. I have no affiliation with any companies mentioned in this post and have not been remunerated for posting this. All opinions are my own.