This is a makeup look I’ve been planning for a few months. You see, the colours I used just seem to SCREAM springtime to me. Sadly, I’ve technically missed the boat on Spring – it’s Summer in the Netherlands (where I live) and Winter in Australia (where I’m from).
Here’s the thing – it’s only just starting to feel like Spring here in Holland. I’m used to the beautiful Australian Spring, with temperatures in the high twenties, and generally clear skies. Let’s just say that Spring in this particular part of Europe is…. not that.
The temperature has finally started to (occasionally) reach the high twenties, and we’re having more clear skies than rain, so I thought I’d finally put this look on my face.
Most of the products I used are readily substitutable, so check in your stash to see if you’ve got something similar. If you want to know the exact products I used, they were:
- Face Atelier Ultra Foundation, mixed with
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Fluid in Pearl
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- MAC Fluidline Brow Gel in Redhead
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 Palette (W.O.S on browbone, Naked 2 and Faint in the outer crease, Foxy on the outer eyelid)
- Lime Crime D’Antoinette Eyeshadow Palette (Ribbonesque) – discontinued. Try Inglot #346 as a substitute.
- Naked Cosmetics Ivory Collection (IV-06)
- Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara.
- By Terry Voile Poudre Eclat 01 – discontinued. Use any face powder that works well for you.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Whimsy – limited edition. Try Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface as a substitute.
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia
If you shop from the links above, I receive a small commission. If you do choose to purchase through these links, thank you, you help me to be able to afford to keep Makeup Utopia running.