The inspiration for the Watson X Watson was creating a Whimsical Festival look. This was translated by Liz Kelsh into a dewy, natural look with pops of neon and metallic, and lots of emphasis on the lashes.
“For this show it was important that I created a look that was individual to each girl. The Watson X Watson brand is all about having a unique look and owning it. Coincidently when l was in Europe recently I discovered a new Max Factor double ended lipstick that was specially designed by Pat McGrath in the UK. Straight away I knew we had to have it for the Watson X Watson show. Using the new lipstick enabled me to create a individualised look for each girl using different mixed shades on their lips, eyes and cheeks.” – Liz Kelsh for Max Factor.
- Apply Max Factor Second Skin Foundation to achieve a flawless, natural looking finish
- To make the eyes really pop use Max Factor Full Precision Eyeshadowin Beige as a highlighter
- Afterwards also use Max Factor Full Precision Eyeshadowin Beige as a highlighter around the cheekbones to bring about a natural luminescent glow
- Then to really open up the eyes, apply two thick coats of Max Factor False Lash Mascara
- Outline lips with the metallic end of the lipstick
- Apply coloured matt end of the lipstickto balance the colour of your lips and suit your skin tone
- For some festival fun, use both ends of the lipstick to create an individualised artistic flare next to your eyes with a cross shape. Make sure you still keep it light and subtle so it isn’t too overbearing.