Image property of Makeup Utopia
The inspiration behind this look was a contoured yet sophisticated natural look to complement the architectural tailoring. When asked about the look Nigel Stanislaus, Maybelline NY Makeup Director said it was: “A refined and finished look with an emphasis on contouring and statement brows. This beauty look compliments structured and tailored pieces and allows the clothes to pop”.
Pair this look with a very casual, wet-look looped ponytail and wear it with structured, architectural prints to channel the An Ode To No One vibe. Here’s an action shot of this look on the runway:
A HUGE thank-you to Maybelline New York for having me as their guest to see An Ode To No One.
- Maybelline NY Dream Smooth Primer
- Maybelline NY Dream Nude Airfoam
- Maybelline NY Color Senational Lipstick in Totally Toffee to contour cheeks
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Too Cool
- Maybelline NY Great Lash Mascara
- Maybelline NY Master Shape Brow Pencil
- Maybelline NY SuperStay 14hr Lipstick in Beige Forgood or NeverEnding Nude