Image courtesy of beautydirectory.
The inspiration for this look was to compliment dimensional prints with layers of sheer hues on the eye lids that reflect a setting sun. When asked about the look, Nigel Stanislaus, Maybelline NY Makeup Director said: “For a modern twist on a smokey eye, I layered rose and copper golds to the inner eye to give the illusion of a sunset”
Pair this look with a messy, wet-look ponytail and wear it with bold prints ina tailored fit to channel the Michal Lo Sordo look. To see this look on the runway, check out FabSugar’s runway report.
- Maybelline NY FITme Foundation
- Maybelline NY FITme Blush in Dusty Rose
- Maybelline NY Master Shape Brow Pencil
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Hyper Diamonds in Bronze Diamonds
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Eye Shadow Quad in Give Me Gold
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Too Cool to line the inner lash line
- Maybelline NY SuperStay 14hr Lipstick in Ultimate Blush