Image courtesy of beautydirectory.
The inspiration for this look was soft, dreamy and cloud-like makeup with no boundaries. When asked about the look Nigel Stanislaus, Maybelline NY Makeup Director said:
“Inspired by Lisa Maree’s soft, floaty and feminine collection, I created a complimentary beauty look that combined subtle pastel hues on both the eye and lip for a fresh and dreamlike finish”
Pair this look with a sleek ponytail and wear it with florals, pastels and crochet to channel the Lisa Maree vibe. To see this look on the runway, check out SassyBella’s runway report.
- Maybelline NY Dream Nude Airfoam
- Maybelline NY FITme Blush in Light Rose
- Color Sensational Lip Color in Barely There or Totally Toffee to contour the cheeks.
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Too Cool
- Full’N Soft Mascara
- SuperStay 14hf Lipstick in Perpetual Peony