Image courtesy of beautydirectory.
The inspiration for this makeup look was harnessing an ancient Luxor Queen. This trance-like look is alluring, seductive, yet sophisticated. When asked about the look, Nigel Stanislaus, Maybelline NY Makeup Director said: “The look was etheral, romantic and seductive. Eyes were sultry and dusted with gold for a magical finish”
Pair this look with sophisticated curls and wear it with and elaborate headpiece and an ethereal gown to channel the Johanna Johnson look. To see this look on the runway, check out SassyBella’s runway report.
- Maybelline NY Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation
- Maybelline NY Dream Terra Sun Bronzer
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Color Tattoo in Too Cool
- Maybelline NY EyeStudio Eye Shadow Quad in Give Me Gold
- Maybelline NY Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad in Charcoal Smokes
- Maybelline NY Line Express Eye Liner in Ebony Black
- Maybelline MY Volum’ Express The Colossal Mascara
- Maybelline NY Color Sensational Lip Color in Red Revival