Todays challenge, “Fresh and Simple” perfectly describes what I aim to achieve in my day to day makeup. Something quick and easy to apply, that looks clean and pretty. This look has been my “go-to” look for a while now. It takes less than 5 minutes to do, and makes me feel presentable!
- Face of Australia Face Base Primer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Liquid Foundation in Beige
- Nars The Multiple in Orgasm
- Nyx Eye Pencil in White
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
- Bourjois 3D Effet Lipgloss in Framboise Energetic
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Blackish Brown (not pictured)
Are you a minimal makeup kind of girl? Or do you prefer to rock something a bit heavier?
Face of Australia Foundation was provided for consideration. All othr products were purchased by me. I have no affiliation with any companies mentioned and have not been remunerated for this post. All opinions are my own.