Welcome to the very first Makeup Utopia Face of the Day Challenge! First of all, let me explain how the challenge works.
Once a fortnight we will announce a theme. Over the course of the fortnight we will post 2 FOTD’s and one NOTD (nail of the day) inspired by that theme. We also invite you, the reader and Makeup Utopia member to create your own interpretation of the theme, and post it in on your blog or social media account.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
- NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk (not pictured)
- Inglot Pressed Eyeshadow – AMC Shine 16
- Ben Nye Lumiere Pressed Eyeshadow – Chartreuse
- Ben Nye Lumiere Pressed Eyeshadow – Jade
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow – Afterparty
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow – Bulletproof
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Pigment – Goldilux
- NYX Single Eyeshadow – My Favourite Colour (close dupe for Urband Decay Virgin)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil – Electric
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara – Black
- Duo Lash Glue
- Ardell Strip Lashes – Demi Luvvies
- Illamasqua Skin Base – #05
- Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator – Angel Mist*
- Becca Beach Tint – Grapefruit
- M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Light
- Makeup Store Blush – Lush
- Lancome Juicy Tube – Petite Nymph
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Pigment – Magentric
* signifies a product provided for editorial consideration. All other products are purchased products.
Make sure you never miss a post from Makeup Utopia – subscribe to our magazine for daily updates in your reader or email. It’s free! Subscribe Here.