Today is a big day for me! After almost 12 months of many long days and many more sleepless nights (and a little last minute hiccup that pushed us back a day), today I’m launching “DIY Bridal Beauty: the Complete Collection”.
In December of 2013 I was chatting to Christina Butcher from Hair Romance, and the conversation turned to weddings. I remember discussing how much I hated booking an untested hairdresser for my destination wedding and the problems that caused on the day (long story, but in a nutshell, because of her I was over an hour late. Uh-uh, not cool). We also spoke about how self-conscious you feel when you’re wearing makeup that is just not your style (and how many brides secretly feel that way).
We knew that we could help people who found themselves in the same situation by sharing our knowledge, and empowering women to take control of their wedding day style.
As a Makeup Artist who has spent 6 years exclusively focussed on weddings, and in partnership with Christina, I’m so excited to share all my tips, tricks and secrets to creating beautiful makeup for one of the most special days of your life.
The books are available individually, but if you buy them as a bundle, you’ll get a special discounted price of $49USD.
Even better, we’ve decided to offer a launch special of 30% when you use the code LAUNCH30.
Of course, you can also buy the books separately. Read more about DIY Bridal Beauty: the Hairstyling Companion over on Hair Romance.
DIY Bridal Beauty: the Makeup Companion
The secrets of the makeup professionals
As a Makeup Artist who has been exclusively focussed on weddings for the last 6 years, and has worked with quite literally hundreds of brides, I’m overjoyed to be able to share all the industry secrets (over 200 pages!) to creating beautiful, long-lasting makeup that enhances your natural radiance on your wedding day:
- You’ll learn about contouring your face, whether it’s really necessary for photos, and how to do it without looking like you’re wearing warpaint.
- You’ll learn the quick and easy trick to creating perfect winged eyeliner. Every. Single. Time.
- If you’re thinking about tanning up before your wedding, I’ll show you how to fake a natural looking tan on your face – you’ll look like you’ve returned from a tropical island, not from the nearest spray tanning booth.
- False eyelashes aren’t just for drag queens, and I’ll show you how I apply false eyelashes on myself. It’s ridiculously easy when you know how.
- You’ll get start-to-finish tutorials for 10 different makeup looks, graded by difficulty, to cover any type of wedding, from a relaxed beach breakfast to an elegant evening soiree.
- Youll get a Wedding Beauty Timeline Planner so you can stay on track in the lead up to your wedding.
- There’s a handy checklist to make sure you have eveything you need to create a breathtaking makeup look on your big day.
- You’ll also get a guide to complementary makeup looks, so your bridal party can look beautiful without looking matchy-matchy.
Why do I need DIY Bridal Beauty: the Makeup Companion?
You’ll find this book more useful than you can even imagine. As a Bride-to-be, it helps you:
- save money on expensive Makeup Artists
- create makeup looks you never thought you could create on your own
- get your skin looking its best in preparation for your wedding
- choose the right makeup products for your big day
- practice tricky makeup techniques in preparation for your wedding day
- learn skills you’ll be able to use for the rest of your life!