We’ve established that I love makeup. I also love Christmas, and I’m sharing the beauty advent calendars I am aware of with you guys, in the hopes that you might enjoy the lead up to CHristmas as much as I do! Today I’m sharing one of the best beauty advent calendars I have found while trawling the internet. It’s available now, but sadly, only in the UK.
The Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2014 is one of the higher priced beauty advent calendars on the market, but this can be justified (to the beauty junkie) by the variety of higher end and cult favourite travel minis it contains.
It contains a mix of Selfridges-stocked brands including Lancome, Urban Decay, Kiehls, YSL and Armani. If you don’t want to know what’s inside, don’t read any further, because there are spoilers below.
If you do want one of these babies to mark your Christmas countdown, be quick, because they have sold out incredibly quickly in previous years.
In no particular order (because there needs to be some mystery, right?) this advent calendar contains:
- Yves Saint Laurent Opium EDT Mini 7.5ml
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser 15ml
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Day Cream 15ml
- Lancome Douceur Galateis 50ml
- Shu Uemura Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil
- Lancome La Vie est Belle EDP 4ml
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream 7ml
- Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Creator 7ml
- Giorgio Armani Armani Code Femme 3ml
- Lancome Le Rouge Absoul Bx Mini 06
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara 2ml
- Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Mini 5ml
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate Mini
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara 2ml
- Yves Saint Laurent Khol Black
- Lancome Genifique Eye Pearl 5ml
- Urban Decay Anti-Ageing Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Lancome Visionnaire Serum 7ml
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Miniature 7ml
- Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make-Up Remover 30ml
- Lancome Lip Lover 337 Mini
- Lancome Genifique Serum 7ml
- Lancome Lip Lover 355 Mini
- Kiehls Crème de Corps 30ml
Which product from this advent calendar would you most like to try?