I recently reviewed M.A.C Mineralize Moisture Foundation, and as part of the photography process, I created a full face of makeup. I ended up quite enjoying the look I created. It was very quick and easy, but had a surprise “peek-a-boo” eye makeup. I kept it on for dinner that night, and thought I would share it with you today.
When you first look at this makeup, it appears to be a very simple and clean, “no-makeup” makeup look.
“BAM” when I look down, there’s a pretty wash of burgundy with a pop of metallic gold, just over the centre of my eyelids.
- M.A.C Mineralize Moisture Foundation in NC15 – buy it from Nordstrom
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light – buy it from Sephora now, and Adore Beauty from 1st April
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer – buy it from Nordstrom
- Face of Australia Hello Dolly Blush – buy it from Priceline and Fashion Addict
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #17 (Burgundy/Eggplant colour) – buy it from PM Studio and Sephora
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux – buy it from Sugarpill
- Benefit “They’re Real!” Mascara – buy it from Sephora and Adore Beauty
- Face of Australia HD Brow Kit – buy it from Priceline and Fashion Addict
Do you like a peek-a-boo eye look? What’s your go-to look when you’re in a rush?