Ok, so it turns out that when I posted this challenge, there was some confusion about today’s challenge. Some people thought it meant a full face of makeup for under $30. Let’s be honest though, makeup in Australia is RIDICULOUSLY expensive, so that was never going to happen.
Today’s FOTD was done using only “budget friendly” makeup, and all but 2 items should be readily available at your local chemist and priceline!
I wanted to showcase some great Aussie beauty brands that I have been really enjoying lately, so this post is going to include some mini-review as well. So strap in and get yourself a cup of tea and a biccie, because this will be a loooong post. (and the very last product I reviewed is my faourite! Read on to see what it is!)
- Face of Australia Face Base Primer – $11.95 (50 mL)
- Face of Australia Mineral Therapy liquid foundation in Beige – $15.95 (50mL)*
- Face of Australia Anti-Ageing Stick Foundation in Outback Ivory – $11.95 (15g)
- Face of Australia Loose Powder in Outback Translucent – $11.95 (30g)*
- Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Blush in Sheer Mauve – $12.95 (3g)*
- ELF Eyelid Primer
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- SAX Eye Luxe Eyeshadow Quintette in 16 Love at First Sight – $14.95 (5.84g)*
- SAX Creme Precision Eyeliner in 06 Platinum – $12.95 (1.49g)*
- SAX Wonderlash Lengthening and Separating mascara in 19 So Black – $17.50 (7.5mL)*
- Face of Australia Mineral Lip Shine in Fairy Floss – $12.95 (4.5g)*
Do you use drugstore branded makeup products? What’s your favourite budget beauty buy?
Some of the products used were provided for consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy. I have no affiliation with any companies mentioned in this post and have not been remunerated for posting this. All opinions are my own.