There’s a bit of a story behind this makeup look. I was supposed to be having a portrait taken to appear in a major national magazine a few weeks ago, so I spent QUITE a bit of time getting ready – I even curled my hair! Once I was ready, I realised that I had overbooked myself that day, and wouldn’t be able to make the appointment. I figured it was worth taking a few pictures for posterity, so voila – the makeup look that could have been.
Incidentally, I did end up having my portrait taken, at the end of a long, hot day, when I was wearing virtually NO makeup! Kudos to the team at the Illamasqua counter in Myer Sydney for making me somewhat presentable before the photo shoot!
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer
- L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Essence Translucent Loose Powder
- MAC Sculpting Creme in Pure Sculpture
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Naked Rose
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- LimeCrime Eye Shadow Helper
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Sahara Treasure
- Face of Australia Budgeproof Gel Eyeliner in Brilliant Blue
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Face of Australia HD Eyebrow Kit
- Ere Perez Olive Oil Lipstick in High Tea