Todays look was requested by Bini of Beeneelicious. This is my interpretation of Bridal with a pop of colour, and is without a doubt the most popular bridesmaid makeup I do for daytime weddings. I have decided to go for an understated, reasonably natural look, with just a hint of purple along the lashline. This look would normally have false lashes, however my eyes are a little irritated at the moment, so I left them off.
I have adapted the products I would normally use as I did not want to unpack my kit, so I have used products from my personal stash.
Sadly the lighting was not my friend today, and my poor little point and shoot camera struggled to capture the colours.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pot in “Rubenesque”
- NYX Nude on Nude Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in “Ransom”
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in “Midnight Cowboy”
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in “Poison Plum”
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara.
- Monistat Anti Chafing Gel (Smashbox Photo Finish Dupe)
- MAC Studio Finish in NW15
- Temptu airPOD Foundation in 001 Porcelain
- Temptu airPOD Blush in 403 Washed Rose
- Temptu airPOD Highlighter in 301 Champagne
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose
- Face of Australia Everlasting Lip Colour in Vanilla.
Would you / did you do your own wedding makeup? What’s your dream wedding makeup look?
Temptu and Face of Australia products were provided for consideration. Everything else was purchased by me. I have no affiliation with any companies mentioned, and have not been remunerated for this post. All opinions are my own.