Today’s FOTD tried to find a balance between creative and wearable. I kept the eyes and cheeks soft, and kept the focus on the bold statement lips. I hope you like it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- NYX Dramatic Chromatic eyeshadow pigment in Misty
- Inglot liquid eyeliner in #23
- Almay One Coat Get up and Grow mascara
- Urban Decay pressed eyeshadow in Secret Service (used as brow powder)
- Neutrogena Healthy Glow foundation in #20 Natural Ivory
- Inglot cream concealer in #33
- Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NW15
- Kiehl’s lip balm #1
- OCC lip tar in Safety Orange
- OCC lip tar in Anime
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Midnight Cowboy
- La Femme Sparkle Dust in #5
Have you tried 2 tone lips before? Are you a fan of a bold lip, or do you prefer to play up your eyes?
Some of the products used were provided for consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy. I have no affiliation with any companies mentioned in this post and have not been remunerated for posting this. All opinions are my own.