This look was very strongly inspired by Illamasqua’s latest collection, Theatre of the Nameless. It could work really well as a vampire (just add teeth and a touch of stage blood) or a zombie (with a little liquid latex to give the illusion of rotting skin).
Here is my interpretation. Unfortunately when I finished this look it was after dark, so I apologise for the poor image quality.
Here’s an interesting side note: Colour theory in action – my eyes are actually completely grey, but when surrounded by all that pink and red, how green do they look!
- Showface cream foundation in Gothic – used to lighten my skin tone all over
- Australis loose translucent powder – set foundation*
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean – as an eyeshadow base
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop – eyebrow base
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Love+ – Forehead contouring, staining around lips
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Bulletproof – Contouring forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, Setting eyebrows. Staining around lips
- Illamasqua loose pigment in Berber – Eyeshadow, staining around lips and on lips*
- Illamasqua loose pigment in Zeitgeist – Eye contouring, shadowing under eyes. Pressed onto lips*
- Inglot gel eyeliner in #77 – Eyebrows.
- MAC fluidline in Brassy – Lip Highlight.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion – Tightlining.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero – used as lip pencil.
- Naked pigment from the Ivory stack – nose and chin highlight.
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara.
- Random false lashes.
- Duo eyelash glue.
I hope you enjoyed this FOTD. I’m planning on doing a few more Halloween relevant FOTD’s through the month of October, so if you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment below!
This post contains a mixture of products that I purchased and products provided for editorial consideration. I have no affiliation with any brands mentioned and have not been remunerated for this post. All opinions are my own.