While I was sorting my pictures last night I came across this manicure that I loved and never posted!
So here for your viewing pleasure is my first ever attempt at vintage roses.
Please excuse the slightly crappy photos – I don’t know why I didn’t take more!
Here’s what I used:
- Lumos Base Coat
- Zoya Marley (pale purple base, rose petals)
- Barry M Mint Green (green base)
- Essie Blanc (white pinstripes, base of roses)
- Zoya Jules (gunmetal pinstripes)
- Borghese Dolce Vita Fuchsia (rose petals)
- Barry M Raspberry (rose petals)
- CND Green Scene (leaves)
- Lumos Top Coat
All products used were purchased by me. I have no affiliation with any brands mentioned and have not been remunerated for this post. All opinions are my own.