When it comes to makeup, I have a confession to make. I’m a hoarder (surprise, surprise right?). I love new makeup. I love special makeup, and I sometimes struggle to use beautiful, pristine makeup for the first time. Well the look that I’m showing you today came about as an all-in effort to “break-in” some new makeup.
I wrote about some of the makeup used in this look last week, and I felt inspired to create a pretty, girly look using some of my new toys.
This is the look I ended up with. What do you think?
I was really happy with the finished look, and got quite a few compliments when I went out to dinner that night.
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream*
- Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
- Le Metier De Beaute Blush Kaleidoscope
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Disobey
- Smashbox Brow Tech to Go in Taupe*
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
- Too Faced Powder Eyeshadows in Vanilla, Cut the Cake, Framboise and Coffee Bean
- Benefit “They’re Real!” Mascara*
- Remington Styles Unlimited 5 in 1 styler*
Products marked with an * were provided for editorial consideration.