Wowsers, it has been AGES since I posted a Face of the Day! I have been so busy with moving, work, family and a pet project that I barely have the time to slap a tinted moisturiser on my face these days!
On Saturday night I actually went out for a bite to eat and took the opportunity to have a play with makeup. This was a fairly straightforward look, nothing fancy and certainly more subtle than many of my past FOTD’s. I need to put a disclaimer on the pictures, they were taken after I got home. The makeup is definitely a little less than fresh (as was I!) and the pictures were taken with a flash, so they look a little washed out. Most of the products I used are products I have been really enjoying, with the exception of the eyelashes, which I was trialling for the first time (review to come).
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- -Virgin on Browbone and inner corner
- -Naked on crease blended into browbone
- -Toasted on lid
- -Hustle on outer corner blended into crease
- -Buck on Eyebrows
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Baked
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (not pictured)*
- Duo Eyelash Glue
- Lummiere Lashes in #57*
- Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
- Bourjois Healthy Skin Serum #51
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair
- NARS The Multiple in Orgasm
- Illamasqua Gleam Cream in Flex
- MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Light (not pictured)
- Illamasqua Powder Blush in Nymph*
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte lipstick in Darling Beige*
Products marked with an * were provided for consideration. I have no affiliation with any brands mentioned and was not remunerated for this post. My loyalty is to my readers and all opinions are my own.