Thanks to Miss Chew, I received some last minute tickets to the launch party for Tabatha Coffey’s Australian tour tonight. This is the last minute makeup I came up with.
These two pictures were taken at the end of a very long and hot night, so please excuse if it looks a little less than perfect.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in #5
- Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon
- MAC Studio Fix pressed powder in NW15
- Illamasqua Powder Blush in Nymph*
- Benefit Watts Up*
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin for lid; Dark Horse for smoked out crease; Creep to darken the crease; Virgin for brow highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Mildew (lower waterline)
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner (black)
- Naked Pigments Ivory Stack
- Estee Lauder Double-Wear Mascara
- Urban Decay Pressed Eyeshadow in Secret Service (brows)
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick (original)
Products marked with an * were provided for editorial consideration. I have no affiliation with any brands mentioned, and have not been remunerated for this post. All opinions are my own.