This is just a super quick face-of-the-day post. I’m heading off to one of the fabulous PRIMPED Look Book events tonight to learn all about the hot trends for the coming season. I felt like doing something a little wacky so I decided to colour block my lips. It’s one of my favourite ways to make my makeup look a little bit special without too much effort.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in #5
- Illamasqua Gleam Cream in Flex
- Collection 200 Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair 1
- MAC Studio Fix powder in NW15
- Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder in #51
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Nymph*
- Melli Cosmetics Mineral Illuminator in Icicle (as brow highlight)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette colours Virgin, Buck, Toasted and Hustle
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Rockstar and Baked
- OCC Lip Tars in Safety Orange and Anime
- Red Earth Lip Pencil in Fizzy Apricot
- Inglot Eyeliner Pencil (as reverse lipliner) in #44
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Secret Service (as brow powder)
I hope you like it! If you have the chance you should definitely check out the Primped Look Book Events.
This post contains a combination of products I have purchased and products that have been sent for consideration. If I didn’t like the products, I wouldn’t use them.