Last Sunday I had a very busy day planned – breakfast with my family, lunch with my husbands family and dinner with friends. Makeup-wise, I wanted something simple and low maintenance, but I also wanted to try a few new products. This is the look I created.
This was super-quick to apply and incredibly simple, and wouldn’t you know it, I received so many compliments that day! Isn’t it always the way!
- Benefit “The Porefessional” face primer (currently trialling)
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-on Creme Makeup (currently trialling)
- Benefit “Fake Up” undereye concealer (currently trialling)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (just on the sides of my nose and under my eyes)
- MAC scuplting creme in Pure Sculpture
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Naked Rose
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- NARS Vent Glace Eyeshadow Duo
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in Ransom
- Face of Australia Impact-Curl mascara