A little known fact about me – back in the day I was a card carrying Goth! That was a while ago now, but I do still have a fondness for that subculture and look. Although this is not strictly a gothic look at all, it is definitely my version of a dark fairy.
This is in homage to my high school days:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Bourjois Intense Shimmer in 03 Rose Or
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Afterparty
- Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Bulletproof
- Face of Australia liquid eyeliner in Black*
- Almay One Coat Get Up and Grow mascara*
- Face of Australia illuminating pearls (used as brow highlight)*
- Urban Decay pressed eyeshadow in Secret Service (used as brow powder)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation in #20 Natural Beige
- Kiehls original lip balm*
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Asphyxia (lip colour)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Ransom (lip contour / liner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Midnight Cowboy (reverse lipliner)
- Random unbranded cosmetic glitter (lip highlight)
- Random unbranded cheek stain
- Schwarzkopf Magic Hair Hair extensions in Black (clearly I need more practice putting these in!)*
Were you ever a goth in high school? How did you identify yourself when you were growing up?
Some of the products used were provided for consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy. I have no affiliation with any companies mentioned in this post and have not been remunerated for posting this. All opinions are my own.