I have been so stupidly busy lately that I have barely been able to find the time to slap some BB Cream on my face and swipe some mascara on before I run out the door of a morning. We had dinner plans with friends on Sunday night, and I knew I wanted to do something more than the basics, but it still had to be quick and easy. This is the look I cam up with.
My eyes are naturally very grey, however this combination of green and purple eye makeup really seemed to bring out the green in my eyes.
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer*
- MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation in NC15*
- MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose*
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Illamasqua Naked Rose Powder Blusher (not pictured)*
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer*
- LimeCrime Eyeshadow Helper*
- Estee Lauder Eyeshadow in Cyber Teal*
- Naked Cosmetics Pigment #IV-05
- Urban Decay “Kinky” eyeshadow from the “Smoked” palette
- Benefit “They’re Real” Mascara*
- Face of Australia Budge Proof Gel Eyeliner in Pure Purple*
- Face of Australia HD Brow Kit*
- L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lipgloss in Eve*
Would you wear a green smoky eye with purple eyeliner? Does your eye makeup affect the colour of your eyes? Let me know in the comments!